Born in Bombay India and raised in America, Dr. Sunita Punjabi (abd), is able to bring Eastern Spirituality to modern day coaching and counseling.
“When I look at Spiritual text I can see the Science. When I look at the Science I can see Spirituality. My education in the field of counseling and psychology has empowered me to create a method for people that allow them to have lasting transformation.“- Sunita Punjabi.
Being raised by successful entrepreneurs has propelled her to succeed in business. She has owned and operated multiple businesses managing a field force of up to 150 agents. Sunita is a Regional Vice President Partner with a financial services firm, where she has been able to have achievements in business that have broken international records.
- Education: PhD in Psychology (abd), Master’s in Counseling and a certified Life Coach.
- Instructor for Financial Literacy, organizational transformation, individual transformation to include children
- Group Facilitator
- Key note speaker
- Conducts private group and individual coaching
- Expert in Neurofeedback using neuro-integration technology (Brain Training)
- Research extends into the areas of Career Development, Organizational Psychology, and the emerging field of neuroplasticity.
The combination of education and real-world experience has allowed Sunita to bring a higher quality of coaching surpassing most other instructors.